Title goes here
Advice and information about how care costs are calculated. With easy read guides included.
Factsheet on how the cost of care at home (enabling, personal care or supported living) is worked out.
Frequently asked questions about how costs for community care are worked out.
Factsheet on how the cost of residential care, nursing or extra care costs are calculated.
Frequently asked questions about how costs for residential or nursing care are worked out.
Top-up fees may be required if you are receiving care in a residential or nursing home that is more expensive than the value of your Personal Budget.
Pay an invoice for care at home or residential care services.
Helping you to get financial advice on the best ways to pay for your care.
Find out more about self-directed support – where you take responsibility for managing your own support arrangements.
I need advice…
- to maintain relationships
- keeping my house clean and tidy
- moving around safely
- getting dressed and undressed
- preparing and eating a healthy diet
- as I have a disability
- accessing housing options
- keeping safe from abuse
- with money management
- transitioning to adult services
- taking part in social activities
- with being able to work, learn and volunteer
- as I look after someone