- Royal National Institute of Blind People RNIB is the UK’s leading charity offering information, support and advice to over two million people with sight loss.
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund Our job is to try to supply radio and audio sets to all registered blind and partially sighted people who are in need.
- The Partially Sighted Society provides information, advice, equipment and clear print material for people with a visual impairment to help them to make the best use of their remaining sight.
- International Glaucoma Association offers advice and support to glaucoma sufferers, campaigns for improved glaucoma services for glaucoma patients and aims to increase public awareness of glaucoma.
- Calibre audio library brings the pleasure of reading to people who have sight problems, dyslexia or physical disabilities. They offer a wide choice of books on standard cassettes and MP3 disks, fiction and non-fiction, for both children and adults. The service is easy to use and is absolutely free.
- British Blind Sport is a national registered charity, the leading voice for visually impaired people in the world of sport and leisure, both at home and internationally.
- Royal National Institute for Deaf People (RNID) helps people identify whether they have a hearing loss, campaign for change, provide services and training, and actively support scientific and technological research.
- National Association of Deafened People offers support for deafened people who have lost all or most of their useful hearing, whether gradually or suddenly, and for their families and friends, to help them to regain their independence and enjoy the best quality of life.
- Deaf Parenting UK This website is a central resources of information for Deaf Parents and professionals working with Deaf parents.
- Sign Health wants to see a world where deaf people are as healthy as hearing people. Deaf people can find it hard to get equal access to health care and health information. Because of this, deaf people are more likely to become ill.
- Deafax exists to empower deaf people by offering them access to new and innovative technologies.
- DeafMail is a UK non-profit making, email-oriented deaf consumer organisation and social club.
- Music and the Deaf is a unique charity that brings music and the performing arts to deaf people and those who live and work with them.
- UK Deaf Sport and its member organisations provide support and advice to a range of people and organisations.
British Sign Language
- Association of Sign Language Interpreters is the professional association and supporting network for British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- British Deaf Association is the largest Deaf organisation in the UK that is run by Deaf people.
- Royal Association for Deaf People exists to promote the welfare and interests of Deaf people (by which we mean deaf people whose first or preferred language is sign language).
- Signature promotes excellence in communication with deaf and deafblind people so our vision of a society in which deaf people have full access can become a reality.
- Deafinitely Theatre is an independent, professional Deaf-led company. Productions are made from a Deaf perspective and aim to empower Deaf culture, identity and pride locally, nationally and internationally.
Deaf Blind people
- Deafblind UK is a national charity offering specialist services and human support to deafblind people and those who have progressive sight and hearing loss acquired throughout their lives.
Physical or sensory