Skip to content

Fair and affordable care

If you have had a social care needs assessment, sometimes called a Care Act Assessment, and are eligible for care and support services, Devon County Council must make sure that all your eligible needs are met.

We will calculate a personal budget. This is money that is allocated to pay for care or support to meet your assessed needs.

This factsheet will help to explain the way in which personal budgets are established when there may be different options for meeting your eligible needs.