I have a member of staff who is currently on half pay and has been for almost 6 months and who has now been given their notice. They are now entitled to 3 months full pay before they leave, can I claim this from the Mutual Fund.

Yes, if the individual has been dismissed or resigns then you may claim for the period of their notice.