Concerned about a child’s safety?
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and children. Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and we help to keep children safe by providing guidance, support and training to schools, settings and colleagues.
Our aim is to provide accurate, up-to-date resources, advice and guidance, in line with national and local regulations in a way that is clear, concise and easily accessible.
We equally seek to learn from the wide range of skilled staff in schools, colleges and education settings who are constantly developing new ways to support children, families and staff in keeping them safe.
If you don’t already subscribe to our safeguarding service and would be interested in finding out more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Devon Education Services website for details about safeguarding consultancy, subscription packages and training and conferences.
- KCSiE – Keeping children safe in education – GOV.UK
- Working together to safeguard children – GOV.UK
- What to do if you are worried about a child – GOV.UK
- Devon Children and Families Partnership
- Safeguarding children – GOV.UK
- Guidance for schools – child sexual exploitation
- Ofsted safeguarding policy
- South West Child Protection Procedures