The Education Inclusion Service provides a statutory, but impartial service for parents and carers, school governors, headteachers, school staff and other agencies about inclusion, reintegration and exclusion.
Early support from The Inclusion Team can help a child to stay in school, or return to school after exclusion and offer opportunities to help them achieve their full potential.
We aim to promote, support and encourage continuous learning and achievement for every child referred to us.
Find out more about the Education Inclusion Service
- EEF – Improving behaviour in schools – guidance report
- Equality Act 2010: advice for schools
- List of national reasons
- Statutory guidance
- Devon Ladder of Behavioural Intervention
- Reduced timetable guidance
- Flexi-schooling guidance
- Permanent exclusions, governors disciplinary hearings and data protection
- Ready for reintegration toolkit