The School Library Service (SLS) works in partnership with school communities and provides the expertise to help raise reading standards.
Their highly trained and professional staff will:
- develop your library as an excellent resource to promote a love of books
- work with you to encourage young people of all abilities to develop a love of reading for pleasure
- offer advice and training to develop information literacy skills
- work with you to keep your deposit collection of books up to date
- help you with purchasing shelf ready books offering generous discounts
- advise you on stock management