How Do I Deal With the Balances on CAPSCH Codes?

School “capital” should be much easier as all eligible spending should be on the CAPSCH code.

The closing balance will be dealt with as part of the central close down programme as follows:-

1) If the balance is a net credit this will be carried forward on CAPSCH C999

2) If the school has overspent and it has not already asked then an entry will be made at the centre to debit R001 on school budget share and credit CAPSCH C992.