How do I deal with internal bills/invoices?
- Particular care needs to be taken with internal invoices.
- It is good practice to process and authorise internal invoices in FMS6 when they are received.
- Take care to check the Financial Year to which they relate before processing. This appears next to the code to be charged.
- Make sure you have entered and authorised the bill before running the preliminary closedown routine.
- Old year internal bills will appear in FINEST “period 12” regardless of the posting date shown on the printed copy.