General restrictions

  • You cannot move more money than is posted to a code.
  • You cannot move monies to or from the Government Grants code (9001). If you feel there are items that should not be credited there, or vice versa, please let us know via the school finance enquiries form and we will investigate.
  • Generally speaking, you should not attempt to move expenditure items on to income codes and vice versa. If you believe there should be such a transaction, please contact the Schools Finance Team.