Can FPS support different access levels?
Schools have the ability to create multiple user accounts and define the access rights for each.
- Master -full and unrestricted access to the software including the ability to set up user accounts (we only create one master account)
- Full – as above, but without the ability to set up user accounts
- Read-only – read-only access to all data
- Read-only non-sensitive – as above, but without the ability to view the individual staff contracts. Useful for teaching staff that may not be part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Reports-only – users can access all reports including staffing reports
- Reports-only non-sensitive – as above, but without the staffing reports
- Action planner – access to the action planner only