A Teacher is currently self-isolating and is unable to complete their duties as a teacher from home, can a claim be entered for this situation?

A Mutual Fund claim can be entered for the absence, provided that there would be a requirement for a member of staff to cover the absent teacher.

Where there is no requirement to cover the absent teacher, for example, where a partial or full closure of the school is in effect, then the claim would be considered invalid as no replacement cover is necessary.