E payslips were introduced for schools in November 2017.
The registration process is simple and employees will have received details of this and a secret code letter. In order to register you will need the following information:
- Email address – this will be your login once you have registered (it can be any email address of your choice but we recommend you use a personal email).
- Password – you will be asked to create a password which must be at least 8 characters long and be a mix of upper and lower case letters and numbers.
- National Insurance number – this can be found on your current payslips and P60.
- Secret code – this will be on the letter that you received from Payroll at the end of October. If you do not have this letter then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find some guidance to help you with the registration process. Please refer to the following E payslips – frequently asked questions if you need any more information.
1. Navigate to devon.rpowered.com and select the Register now option.
2. Complete all the fields.
Note: your password must be 8 characters or more and contain both upper and lowercase letters and numbers.
4. You will receive an email from ‘RPOWERED’.
Select the Activate My Account option.
Note: this email may be filtered into your junk folder. Please check.
5. Select the Log In option.
Once you have logged in you will see the following information and you will be able to access your payslip by clicking on it.