General 117: South West Water

South West Water have advised the Payments Team that all payments received by them will be split between business and residential .

Therefore, with immediate effect all business payments (including all schools) to South West Water must be paid to Entity 344710 – as this entity has their new business payment details. The old number which we have always used – 8450 – is now only for residential payments.

Under the revised set-up they will not be able to transfer between accounts as they are both separate businesses, so it is therefore imperative that the correct entity is used.  Both entities have been amended on FINEST to indicate ‘business or residential’ on the front screen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments are held for moderation. House rules

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.