Closedown 6: This Week’s End of Year Deadlines
Posted on 20 March 2017 by education.finance
A gentle reminder that the following items need to be completed from the Year End Tasks & Deadlines list.
- 21 Mar EOY Accruals – Deadline for First submission of the End of Year Accruals Workbook to give EAL Finance Team chance to review BEFORE CLOSE
You should include accruals for Travel and Supply staff claims to 31
March Pay via the Pay End of Year Accruals Workbook.
- 22 Mar PFI – deadline for schools being charged their March contract values. PFI. Schools will not need to raise an accrual. Should you have any queries
relating to this matter please contact Leroy Venn on 01392 381200.
- 23 Mar Printouts – Schools Finance Team will run printouts to allow checking of End Of Year Accruals and other transactions.
- 24 Mar Banking – Cheques must be sent 1st Class to County Hall and during
these dates must be clearly marked on the cheque listing “OLD YEAR”.
After the 24 March we cannot guarantee that they will appear in month
12. You will need to check the download data and add any omissions to
your debtors schedule.
- 24 Mar Petty Cash – Last day for Petty Cash to be reimbursed before end of term. Submit by 5pm.
- 24 Mar Invoices – Central Payment School Online Internal Invoicing closes 5pm
- (Advance Notice) 27 Mar Mutual Fund – Deadline for March. Any short term absence relating to March is required to be submitted by this date. Any new absence commencing 27 – 31 March would not be entitled due to the
minimum 5 days waiting period.
Finally, another reminder that schools must also submit their P11D returns by the 31st March – even if it is a nil return.