Skip to content

Make a request

Placing a seat

In certain circumstances, you may want to place a seat alongside the highway.

The responsibility for maintaining these seats generally falls to the parish, district or town council, so we will only consider seat applications from these organisations.

Pinpoint Devon can help you find contact details for your parish council.

We need a minimum of six working weeks notice for an application for a seat licence.

How do I apply?

Representatives from local authorities can apply by filling in the application form and returning it to:

Highway Services Team
Great Moor House
Bittern Road