- Assessment and progress in RE – Devon schools
- Assessment guidance for EYFS
- Formative and summative assessment
- Assessment template
Key stage 1
- KS1 Celebrations – why are some times special?
- KS1 How do we celebrate our journey through life?
- KS1 Leaders and teachers – how should we live our lives?
- KS1 Myself – who are we?
- KS1 Where do we belong?
- KS1 Why are some stories special?
Key stage 2
- KS2 Beliefs in action – how do we make moral choices?
- KS2 Religion and the individual – what does it mean to belong to a religion?
- KS2 Teaching and authority – why do religious books and teachings matter?
- KS2 Beliefs and questions – what do people believe about life?
- KS2 What does it mean to belong to a religion?
- KS2 Worship, pilgrimage and sacred places – why are some journeys and places special?