Skip to content

Make a request

Temporary traffic lights

You will need to apply for a Section 171 licence if you want to erect temporary traffic lights on the highway.  For more information and to apply for a licence please see Store materials on the road.

If you require a scaffold in conjunction with temporary traffic lights, you will need a separate licence for the scaffold.