Skip to content

Maintaining roads

Property Damage Claim (2)

Report the issue

The defect must be reported and a valid reference number provided to enable us to investigate the claim. If you have not previously reported the defect, please do so on our report a problem webpage before continuing.

If the issue has been repaired or is no longer an issue, you can submit your claim without reporting the issue.