DCC Environment Group is grant-aiding the following partnership work:
- Excavation of the possible site of the Seven Stones prehistoric stone circle on Mutters Moor near Sidmouth. Working with the East Devon AONB and AC Archaeology
- Excavation of the Membury Roman Villa (Blackdown Hills) with Exeter University.
- Iron Working on the Blackdown Hills with the Blackdown Hills AONB.
- The Ipplepen Iron Age and Romano-British settlement training excavation, with Exeter University, the British Museum and the Ipplepen Local History Group.
- The Mount Folly Enclosures Project, Bigbury on Sea, with Bournemouth University, Devon Archaeological Society and Plymouth & District Archaeological Society.