For an interactive map showing details of current and planned roadworks across the county please see devon.roadworks.org.
For roadworks, delays and diversions on the M5, A30, A35, A38 and the A303 please contact Highways England.
We aim to provide details of our schemes which have the potential to cause major disruption to road users, to explain what we are doing and why we have to do it. Use the links below to find out more about current and planned schemes.
- A361 Brembridge Viaduct
- A361 North Devon Link Road – new junction for east of Tiverton and Challenge Fund resurfacing scheme
- A377 South Molton Road, Elston Cross
- Cattle Grid Cleansing 2019/20
- E4 Cycle Route Phase 2
- Old Tiverton Road, Exeter
- Preventative surfacing and associated works
- Shaldon Bridge – Piers 2 and 3 maintenance repairs
- Sherford Main Street phase 2
- Resilience Fund and Pothole Action Fund work 2018/19
Major schemes are significant local authority highway and public transport capital projects. Most involve substantial investment in infrastructure by the Department of Transport that would otherwise be beyond the means of a local authority.
- A30 Blackdown Hills – Road improvement from Honiton to Devonshire Inn
- Bridge Road, Exeter – widening and improvements
- North Devon Link Road – road improvements between Tiverton and Abbotsham
We do not control work carried out by utility companies, and any queries or complaints should be directed to the relevant company, which should be clearly marked on their signage, or you can check devon.roadworks.org to find out who is responsible for the work.
If you would like to report an issue with existing roadworks please call 0345 155 1004.