All Covid-19 related issues should be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for Covid-19 testing, outbreaks, clusters, single cases, or any other Covid-19 (non-DCC procured agency care workers) issue.
email@example.com is for issues related to DCC-procured agency care workers supporting staffing related issues due to Covid-19.
The firstname.lastname@example.org is for issues requiring the attention of the Quality Assurance Improvement Team.
If you have other issues or questions that you would like to raise please do so as follows:
- Vaccination queries email to: email@example.com
- COVID-19 testing and test results queries email DHSC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report symptoms and confirmed COVID-19 test results email: email@example.com.
- Providers in the Torbay area email the Torbay COVID mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providers who also deliver services in Plymouth, please use the Plymouth Online Directory for details of how to access support from Plymouth City Council
- If you have any queries about PPE distribution in Devon please email us: email@example.com
- The National Supply Disruption Response telephone line 0800 915 9964
- To contact the CQC providers must email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as send information/queries to the relevant inspector to ensure CQC are informed if the inspector is off.
- You should also refer to Devon County Council’s coronavirus advice
- A list of useful national and local resources