With the move to ‘Living with Covid’ we are streamlining some of our mailboxes as per the following:
The email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org addresses are dormant and should not be used.
All, Covid-19 related issues should be sent to:
email@example.com will be for any issue pertaining to a Covid-19 testing, outbreaks, clusters and single cases, or any other Covid-19 (non-DCC procured agency care workers) issue.
firstname.lastname@example.org is for issues related to the DCC procured agency care workers supporting staffing related issues due to Covid-19.
The email@example.com will resume to it pre-pandemic role of receiving issues requiring the attention of the Quality Assurance Improvement Team.
If you have any specific issues or questions that you would like to raise please do so as follows:
- Vaccination queries email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 testing and test results queries email DHSC: email@example.com
- To report symptoms and confirmed COVID-19 test results email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providers in the Torbay area email the Torbay COVID mailbox: email@example.com
- Providers who also deliver services in Plymouth, please use the Plymouth Online Directory for details of how to access support from Plymouth City Council
- If you have any queries about PPE distribution in Devon please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The National Supply Disruption Response telephone line 0800 915 9964
- To contact the CQC providers must email email@example.com as well as send information/queries to the relevant inspector to ensure CQC are informed if the inspector is off.
- You should also refer to Devon County Council’s coronavirus advice
- All national adult social care coronavirus guidance
- A list of useful national and local resources
- Information and advice on vaccines scams and how to report them