It is important that providers contact us when there is a confirmed COVID-19 case in either the care workforce or in those receiving care.
Report all positive cases to the DCC COVID mailbox: email@example.com
If you have any specific issues or questions that you would like to raise please do so as follows:
- Vaccination queries email to: MassVac-CareProvision@devon.gov.uk
- COVID-19 testing and test results queries email DHSC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For providers in the DCC area email the DCC COVID mailbox: email@example.com
- For providers in the Torbay area email the Torbay COVID mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For providers who also deliver services in Plymouth, please use the Plymouth Online Directory
for details of how to access support from Plymouth City Council
- To contact the CQC providers must email email@example.com as well as send information/queries to the relevant inspector to ensure CQC are informed if the inspector is off.
- All national adult social care coronavirus guidance
- A list of useful national and local resources
- Information and advice on vaccines scams and how to report them