All Covid-19, and other Acute Respiratory Infections are managed by the UKHSA – email@example.com
Providers are no longer required to inform of us COVID-19 cases all emails will go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com for issues requiring the attention of the Quality Assurance Improvement Team.
If you have other issues or questions that you would like to raise, please do so as follows:
- Vaccination queries email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report symptoms or confirmed cases of Covid-19,Influenza or other Acute Respiratory Infections (ARIs) please follow the link which will take you to the new web-based Care OBRA Tool – https://forms.ukhsa.gov.uk/ReportAnOutbreak/acute-respiratory-infections-ari—covid-19-flu-or-unknown-infection-in-adult-social-care-settings
- Providers in the Torbay area email the Torbay COVID mailbox: email@example.com
- Providers who also deliver services in Plymouth, please use the Plymouth Online Directory for details of how to access support from Plymouth City Council
- How to order PPE from the portal PPE portal: how to order COVID-19 personal protective equipment (PPE) – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- The National Supply Disruption Response telephone line 0800 915 9964
- To contact the CQC providers must email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as send information/queries to the relevant inspector to ensure CQC are informed if the inspector is off.
- You should also refer to Devon County Council’s coronavirus advice
- A list of useful national and local resources