Proud to Care Devon supports all health and care providers in Devon to recruit people with the right values, to develop people and to retain a skilled workforce.
The Proud to Care Devon campaign promotes working in health and care in Devon as a great career choice. It’s free for all health and care providers to advertise job vacancies, including work placements, apprenticeships and volunteer roles. These can be very easily uploaded onto the Proud to Care Devon jobs board.
If you would like to discuss or need assistance with recruitment and retention please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see new DBS Guidance for Social Care Roles.
- Parking permits are available for care and health staff to park for free and unlimited time when on house visits.
- Nursing and Care Home Recruitment and Retention – April 2019
- See our Proud to Care Top Tips for Improving Recruitment and Retention.
- If you need temporary staff, Temp Solutions (the Devon County Council Temp Bank) may be able to help. The cost is your usual hourly rate x 1.419 to cover pension, NI and holiday. To find out if they have suitable temporary staff in your area, please call 01392 383000 and ask for Temp Solutions or email email@example.com