Take a look at funded training opportunities that can support with positive wellbeing and to learn more about wellbeing and mental health. Click on the links to the training provider to find out more.
Free wellbeing training
Join our free 10-week program and learn how to support the health and wellbeing of your colleagues. One Devon are working with Gro Health to make staff health and wellbeing a priority. Get access to a FREE 10-week clinical psychologist-led wellbeing program, designed to train you in understanding trauma and its impact, building resilience, mindfulness, and identifying burnout and stress in colleagues. Learn how to apply motivational interviewing skills and psychological first aid at work, and how to have sensitive conversations with colleagues.
Support your own health and wellbeing along the way with 12 months FREE access to Gro Health, an award-winning holistic behaviour change platform supporting the four key pillars of health: nutrition, sleep, exercise, and wellbeing.
- 10 weeks of bespoke education and training
- Learn live and catch up on-demand
- Supporting resources and activities to enhance learning
- Connect with your cohort and program clinical psychologist between sessions
- Sessions delivered in cohorts of 20 colleagues
- FREE access to Gro Health for 12 months
Health and Social Care Skills Accelerator Programme
- Skills for Wellbeing- How to build resilience and thrive in the Health & Social Care Sector. Learn to look for signs of stress and anxiety and gives you practical coping mechanisms that can help you thrive.
- Communicate with confidence. Discover how improving your communication skills can give you more confidence in work and social situation.
- Ascentis Level 2 Award in Mental Health and Wellbeing. An introduction to mental health & wellbeing, looking at issues such as substance abuse, gender & identity along with Social media.
- Level 3 Mental Health- 14 week programme.
- Building confidence and resilience- An introduction into ways to build confidence and resilience
- Level 1 Mental Health awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid
- Complex care- Mental health and suicide training
HOPE (Help Overcome Problems Effectively)
This is aimed at staff who are perhaps feeling anxious, stressed, overwhelmed, low in mood or who are just that they would like some time to focus on their own mental health and wellbeing. Online versions of the programme are either a self-paced Digital HOPE course, virtual HOPE course live on Microsoft Teams or Face to Face HOPE delivered in person in community venues across Devon. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact the HOPE Coordinator, complete and submit a course booking form or phone 01803 210493.