Please information for support on promoting financial wellness and support for debt advice.
- The service offers free, confidential, and independent advice and support on dealing with debt problems.
- Offers a range of guides whether money worries are getting you down, you’re scared you could lose your job, or you’re struggling to pay the bills.
- Support and advice on information you need to make the right choices, including help to deal with your debt problems, how to avoid losing your home and how to get your finances back into shape.
- Working with people who are living on low-incomes in communities across the counties of Devon and Somerset experiencing (or at risk of experiencing), poverty, financial hardship, and social and financial exclusion.
- If you’ve experienced a change in circumstance in the last year that has left you in financial need, please apply for their Crisis Grant. This extends to additional roles such as cooks/kitchen Assistants, housekeepers or domestic workers, maintenance staff, drivers, admin staff, team leaders/supervisors and personal assistants. Share this offer with your teams with this helpful poster.
- Available for all care workers across social care, sign up for free! Discount for carers have a huge range of discounts, money-saving deals and vouchers, including travel and holiday deals, money off top fashion brands, savings on homeware and electricals, through to deals on mobile phones, utilities and gym memberships.
- For free guidance on benefits, everyday money, family and care, homes, money troubles, pensions and retirement, savings and work