Skip to content

Supporting health and social care providers in Devon


If an adult is in immediate danger, call 999 and ask for the police. Otherwise, If you are reporting concerns because you suspect that a vulnerable adult is being abused, or you are being abused yourself, please report your concern to the Devon Safeguarding Adults Partnership. There is a choice to email anonymously or fill out the online form in and provide your details.

For information on safeguarding training opportunities please refer to the Devon Safeguarding Adults Partnership website.

Have some feedback or can't
find what you were looking for?