Skip to content

Supporting health and social care providers in Devon

If an unpaid carer/PA has coronavirus/coronavirus symptoms, what would happen if they can no longer provide care?

We do require you to inform us by emailing, as well as phoning Public Health England on 111. If the person has a direct payment they should speak either to their named care manager or to Care Direct on 0345 155 1007.

If the person has had no contact with the Council and needs advice, they should contact Care Direct on 0345 155 1007.

The person may also wish to seek an alternative supplier by reviewing the CQC list of registered providers in their area or seek a provider through Pinpoint Devon.


« - »

Have some feedback or can't
find what you were looking for?