Date(s) - 20 September 2023
Time - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Save the date- Wednesday 20th September 2023, 1.00 till 4.00.
The showcase on social care webinar
Showcasing great initiatives across the southwest. Brought to you by southwest social care providers.
- Find out what great work is happening in social care
- Learn from providers what has gone well
- Learn what perhaps has not gone as well as expected and the lessons learnt
- Share and discuss your ideas and initiatives by taking part in the 10 minute lightening talk sessions- Expressions of interest are now open contact: email@example.com
AIMS: ‘The Showcase on Social Care Webinar’ aims to facilitate the spread and adoption of the innovative work taking place within social care across the region and includes:
Lightening talks by providers to share best practice, which also includes ‘a museum of failures’ so we can all learn from others’ mistakes.
In addition, the following themes are also being considered by the steering group
- Future Commissioning Intensions
- International Recruitment Horizon scanning – what support do social care providers need
- What clinical skills do social care staff need?
- Use of technology in social care
- Dementia care
- Best Recruitment practice
If you want to see something else at this event, please email your thoughts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is for you, so your ideas are very welcome.