Date(s) - 8 August 2022
Time - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Via Zoom on Monday 8 August, starting at 12noon-1.00pm.
- There is also a later session at 6.30pm-7.30pm if you cannot make this one.
- Self-employed offering care and want to find out more about CQC? Would you like to develop your understanding of Care Quality Commission regulations and how these affect your work as a self-employed PA working with others to deliver personal care to people? You can now get free mentoring to help you learn more about CQC. Join this free online event to find out more in a relaxed setting.
- Joining details (can be a link to Eventbrite, Zoom joining details, or your contact details to sign up etc) – To register, please use the following link.
- Can’t make the event? Leave your details and Alex will be in touch.