Skip to content

Supporting health and social care providers in Devon

Carer and health worker parking permit

17 August 2023

A care and health worker parking permit is available to assist key care workers deliver essential care, enabling and support services or health care services to residents who need long or short-term care to continue living in their own homes and need specialist help from others to do so. Personal Assistants working in Social Care also qualify for this permit, If you are a self-employed personal care assistant (PA) or qualified sole practitioner who makes home visits to treat patients as stated above and want to request a permit for your own use, please complete this online application form.

PAs must be registered on the PA Network, on Pinpoint before submitting your application.

Any questions about the permit or application process should be directed to:

Have some feedback or can't
find what you were looking for?