Select your nearest recycling centre on the interactive recycling centres map, or select a recycling centre from the list below.
Before visiting a centre please ensure you have read the guidance on acceptable and non-acceptable materials at individual centres, chargeable waste and the restrictions that apply to vehicles used to bring materials to the centres.
In the event of extreme weather conditions the recycling centres may be forced to close at short notice, due to potential health and safety risks to site users. We will endeavour to update this webpage and the webpage of the closed recycling centre(s) when required but this may not always be possible. We would advise potential site users to avoid unnecessary travel during severe weather.
A number of restrictions are in place, including social distancing, which have reduced the capacity of the sites to between one third to a half of their normal capacity so there are likely to be long queues.
Sites may need to close temporarily if queues start causing a safety hazard on the public highway and residents will be advised to come back later.
As the Recycling Centres are very busy, more waste than usual is being accepted. This means more waste has to be moved off site which may result in more frequent temporary closures to allow for container exchanges/compaction and waste loading.
Please view Coronavirus (COVID-19) waste and recycling guidance for further information.
Recycling Centres Alerts
- Deep Moor Recycling Centre
- Totnes Recycling Centre
- Ashley Recycling Centre
- Crowndale Recycling Centre
- Maclins Quarry Recycling Centre
- Sidmouth Recycling Centre
- Okehampton Recycling Centre
- Brunel Road Recycling Centre
- Torr Quarry Recycling Centre
- Ivybridge Recycling Centre
- Killacleave Recycling Centre
- Sutton Barton Recycling Centre
- Anvil Corner Recycling Centre
- Knowle Hill Recycling Centre
- Pinbrook Road Recycling Centre
- Exton Road Recycling Centre
- Punchbowl Recycling Centre
- Bideford Recycling Centre
- Seven Brethren Recycling Centre