We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- Will my child get free school transport?
- How do I check if my child is eligible to apply for free school transport?
- How are distances measured?
- What if my child lives at two addresses?
- Code of conduct
- Moving house
- Transport to faith schools
- Route safety
If you have changed address please advise us on 0345 155 1019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check your child is still entitled to free transport. We would expect your child to move to the nearest or designated school for your new address.
You must allow at least two week’s notice for transport to be changed.