Skip to content

Guide: Primary school transport

What if my child lives at two addresses?

We provide transport assistance from one permanent home address. If your child lives at two addresses, you must nominate one address as permanent for transport even if both addresses are eligible for transport assistance. You must let us know if your child’s permanent address changes and you may be asked to provide evidence of this if it affects entitlement to transport assistance.