- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- Will my child get free school transport?
- How do I check if my child is eligible to apply for free school transport?
- How are distances measured?
- What if my child lives at two addresses?
- Code of conduct
- Moving house
- Transport to faith schools
- Route safety
What if my child lives at two addresses?
We provide transport assistance from one permanent home address. If your child lives at two addresses, you must nominate one address as permanent for transport even if both addresses are eligible for transport assistance. You must let us know if your child’s permanent address changes and you may be asked to provide evidence of this if it affects entitlement to transport assistance.