Some children and young people in Devon will be entitled to funding to help support their learning and care. These pages set out some of the financial support which may be available to you depending on your situation.
- Quids for Kids – helping you to understand and claim the benefits you are entitled to.
- The Max Card – the Max Card provides discounted admission to more than 800 attractions nationwide.
- Personal budgets – find out how personal budgets can give you more control and greater choice over how SEND needs are met.
- Help with paying for childcare – information about the financial support available from the government to help with childcare costs.
- Financial support for young adults – there are benefits and allowances you may be able to claim once you turn 16.
- Other support from national organisations and charities – a list of useful organisations that may be able to offer you financial support or assistance.
- Funding for schools – information about the funding available to schools to support children with SEND.
If you are not entitled to funding there is still a lot of support available through Devon’s local offer. We’ve outlined this other support on our webpages for early years (ages 0-5), children and young people (ages 5-18) and preparing for adult life (ages 14-25).
We also have information on additional activities and support for families, which includes support groups, short breaks for respite, childcare and wraparound care, and how to find suitable activities for your family in Devon.