- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- Will my child get free school transport?
- How do I check if my child is eligible to apply for free school transport?
- How are distances measured?
- What if my child lives at two addresses?
- Code of conduct
- Moving house
- Transport to faith schools
- Route safety
If you have read the introduction along with the other sections above and you would like to apply for free school transport for your child, complete the online primary school transport application form. A transport application form must be completed for each child who requires transport.
If your child is starting school in September and is entitled to free school transport we will endeavour to send you a letter or an email during May with a link to the code of conduct and the online form which must be filled in by the 15 June of that year.
Failure to complete the form on time may mean that we will be unable to organise transport for the start of the autumn term and you will have to transport your child to school yourself at your own expense.
If you are applying for transport after the academic year has started then please complete the online application as soon as possible