- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- Will my child get free school transport?
- How do I check if my child is eligible to apply for free school transport?
- How are distances measured?
- What if my child lives at two addresses?
- Code of conduct
- Moving house
- Transport to faith schools
- Route safety
Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
It is your responsibility to get your child to school for the whole time the child is there. You are encouraged to consider the practicalities of sending your child to a school which is not in walking distance, unless it is the designated or nearest school. It is unwise to rely on lifts from friends, concessionary places on buses or public transport routes which could change.