We want families to know what support is available to help them and how they can access it when they need.
These pages provide information about what support is available to you and your family in Devon.
- Social care support – how to access support and advice from the Disabled Children’s Service.
- Support groups and networks – there are lots of different support groups in Devon which offer varied support including online and community groups, parent forums and information and advice services.
- Short breaks for respite offer a chance for children and young people with SEND to make friends and gain self-confidence. They also offer parents and family members a break from caring responsibilities.
- Childcare and wraparound care – find out more about how to find suitable childcare in your area.
- Finding activities for your family – find out how you can search for suitable activities for your family in Devon.