These services may be experiencing disruption at this time. Please contact them directly to ensure they are still running.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Guide: A Guide to Committee Meetings
- Part 1The County Council
- Part 2Committees
- Part 3Member Groups
- Part 4How can I find out when a meeting is to be held?
- Part 5Who attends meetings
- Part 6Can I attend a meeting?
- Part 7What is an Agenda
- Part 8Can I get hold of copies of an Agenda?
- Part 9What happens at the meeting?
- Part 10Can I take part in meetings?
Can I get hold of copies of an Agenda?
Yes. Copies of agenda will be available at the meeting – free of charge – and are also available online.
If you do not have access to the Internet you can do so at public libraries where staff will be ready to assist you. Alternatively you can be sent an email alert when an agenda is published. If you are interested in doing so please contact the Members’ Services Unit on Exeter 382888.