These services may be experiencing disruption at this time. Please contact them directly to ensure they are still running.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Guide: A Guide to Committee Meetings
- Part 1The County Council
- Part 2Committees
- Part 3Member Groups
- Part 4How can I find out when a meeting is to be held?
- Part 5Who attends meetings
- Part 6Can I attend a meeting?
- Part 7What is an Agenda
- Part 8Can I get hold of copies of an Agenda?
- Part 9What happens at the meeting?
- Part 10Can I take part in meetings?
These may be appointed to assist Committees in carrying out their tasks, either by discussing issues in detail and/or making recommendations. Member Groups (eg Working Parties or Task Groups) do not have to be open to the public but some are.
If the meeting is open to the public, copies of the agenda and supporting papers will be available for inspection before the meeting in the same way as agenda of Committees.