He will be able to help locate the beach owner (if not already known) and can lend equipment.
East Devon District Council beaches
- Axmouth and the Axe Estuary
- Sidmouth (not East Beach, Jacobs ladder)
- Exmouth back beach (AKA Shelly or Pirates Bay)
National Trust beaches
- Littlecombe Shute
- Weston (below the Donkey Sanctuary)
- Lincombe (no access)
- Salcombe Regis
- Sidmouth East Beach
- Orcombe Beach, Exmouth
She also has equipment that can be borrowed for beach cleans.
- Combe Martin beach
Combe Martin Parish Council – Call 01271 883611 or 01271 882364
- Croyde beach
Ruda Holiday Park – Call 01271 890477
- Heddons Mouth
- Tunnels Beach, Ilfracombe
Call 01271 879882
- Instow beach
Christie Estates Phone – 01271 342558
- Mortehoe beach
- Putsborough beach
Rob Tucker Call –01271 890230
- Saunton beach and Crow Point
Christie Estates Call –01271 342558
- Taw Estuary (Braunton side, including Velator Quay)
Part by Braunton Parish Council – Call 01271 812131
- Watermouth beach
Watermouth Cove Ltd – Call 01271 862504
- Woolacombe beach and Barricane
Parkin Estates – Call 01271 870234
- Woody Bay
North Devon District Council owned beaches
Contact the Estates Office – Call 01271 388281
- Hele Bay
- Lee Bay
- Ilfracombe harbour
Managed by Lynton and Lynmouth Town Council – Call 01598 752384
Contact your locality officer who will be able to help you locate the beach owner and arrange waste collection for you.
- Dan Taylor (Daniel.Taylor@swdevon.gov.uk) covers Modbury to Salcombe including Kingsbridge (all along the south coast).
- Dai Antill (Dai.Antill@swdevon.gov.uk) covers Totnes and Dartmouth, including Stoke Gabriel and South Brent up to Holne.
- Tim Pollard (Tim.Pollard@swdevon.gov.uk) covers Ivybridge to Woolwell, including Wembury, Yealmpton, Sparkwell, Lee Moor, Newton & Noss and Brixton.
Or email the South Hams Localities team Localities@swdevon.gov.uk
Contact the Beach and Resorts Manager: Sarah Holgate firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Laura Carolan for information about beach ownership within the AONB (North Devon AONB Communications Officer). Call 01271 388628 or email email@example.com. She also has equipment that can be borrowed for beach cleans.
- National Trust: Peppercombe, Welcombe Mouth & South Hole, East Titchberry & Shipload Bay, Windbury Head, Brownsham, Bucks Mills, Burrough Farm, Northam
- Hartland Quay – Stookleigh Estate
- Green Cliff & Abbotsham – South West Coast Path
- Clovelly – Clovelly Estates
Torridge District Council owned
The Beach Manager, Torridge District Council
Call: 01237 428700