Is a lack of work experience holding you back? Are you feeling like you missed out on the opportunity to achieve qualifications in English and maths? Do you need some advice and guidance on how to write an application or tips to tackle an interview?
Step Forward is a flexible, supportive programme that helps you start to think about working towards your goals and future career. Step Forward is aimed at care leavers in Devon aged between 16 and 25.
Enrolling on the programme will allow you to develop your skills, experience and qualifications by offering a variety of opportunities.
Your own personalised programme could include:
- work experience
- careers advice
- CV and application writing and interview skills workshops
- job searching and document preparation sessions
- English and maths qualifications
- a construction card.
With a great support network and rewards along the way to celebrate your achievements, don’t hesitate to get involved.
- Text: ‘I’m In’ to 07970 680770 and we will call you.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Call: 01392 383000 and ask for the Apprenticeship Team.