We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- How are distances measured?
- How do I check if my child is eligible for free school transport?
- What if I am on a low income?
- What if I have chosen my child's school because of religion or belief?
- What if my circumstances change?
- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- Will my child get free school transport?
- Low income families
- Transport to faith schools
- Transport to grammar schools
- Moving house
- Route safety
- Code of conduct
Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
It is your responsibility to get your child to school for the whole time the child is there. We encourage you to consider the practicalities of sending your child to a school which is not in walking distance, unless it is the designated or nearest school.