We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- How do I check if my child is eligible for free school transport?
- How are distances measured?
- What if I am on a low income?
- What if my circumstances change?
- Transport to faith schools
- Transport to grammar schools
- Code of conduct
- Moving house
- Route safety
If you have changed address please advise us on 0345 155 1019 or email@example.com
so that we can check your child is still entitled to free school transport.
We would expect your child to move to the nearest or designated school for your new address. The only exception to this may be if your child is in Year 10 or 11 and is studying for their GCSE examinations. If this is the case we will consider your reasons for moving and take into account whether the move was voluntary or involuntary, how easily your child could move to the new school, your financial situation, whether you are able to transport your child to school yourself and the cost to the Local Authority of providing transport assistance.
You must allow at least two week’s notice for transport to be changed.