We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- How do I check if my child is eligible for free school transport?
- How are distances measured?
- What if I am on a low income?
- What if my circumstances change?
- Transport to faith schools
- Transport to grammar schools
- Code of conduct
- Moving house
- Route safety
Code of conduct
We want all passengers to enjoy a safe and pleasant journey and more detailed information about the code of conduct can be found in the following link.
Secondary aged pupils are required to provide a photograph for their travel pass. By providing a photograph and accepting transport assistance students and parents are automatically agreeing that they/their child will behave appropriately on school transport and abide by the code of conduct.