We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- How are distances measured?
- How do I check if my child is eligible for free school transport?
- What if I am on a low income?
- What if I have chosen my child's school because of religion or belief?
- What if my circumstances change?
- Whose responsibility is it to get a child to school?
- Will my child get free school transport?
- Low income families
- Transport to faith schools
- Transport to grammar schools
- Moving house
- Route safety
- Code of conduct
Please read this information carefully and if you would like to apply for free school transport for your child complete the online form below. A transport application form must be completed for each child who requires transport.
If your child is starting school in September, and is entitled to free school transport, we will endeavour to send you an email or letter during April/May with a link to the code of conduct and the online form which must be filled in by 1 June. If you have not been contacted by the end of June, and you feel your child might qualify for free school transport, please complete the online application form below.
If you think your child might qualify for free school transport on low income or low income faith grounds an online application form must be completed. If you are applying for transport on low income grounds you also need to send us your proof of receipt of an appropriate means-tested benefit unless your child is in receipt of Free School Meals.