We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- How we can help
- Can my child get support from the ROVIC Service?
- Request an assessment
- The assessment process
- Certificate of Vison Impairment (CVI) - explained
- A CVI has been issued - what happens next?
- CVI - benefits and concessions
- Deafblind policy guidance
- Other services and charities
- Lending libraries - audio, braille, large print and tactile books
- Contact us
Deafblind policy guidance
Devon County Council has a duty to follow the national deafblind policy guidance (under Section 7 of the Local Authority Social Services Act 1970) when a child or adolescent has a combination of visual and hearing impairments which impacts upon their development.
The ROVIC Service undertake these assessments for children and young people up to the age of 18 years old. You can read more about the Deafblind policy we follow here.
If you would like to discuss the deafblind policy guidance further please contact us.