We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- How we can help
- Can my child get support from the ROVIC Service?
- Request an assessment
- The assessment process
- Certificate of Vison Impairment (CVI) - explained
- A CVI has been issued - what happens next?
- CVI - benefits and concessions
- Deafblind policy guidance
- Other services and charities
- Lending libraries - audio, braille, large print and tactile books
- Contact us
We work from several offices across Devon. Capital Court in Exeter is our administrative office base. Our other offices listed below, are open to the public and can be used for skills training and child-focussed meetings.
- Springfield Court in Barnstaple,
- Oaklands Court in Tiverton
- Lescaze Offices in Totnes.
Email us at: ROVIC@devon.gov.uk
Call us on: 0330 0245 321
ROVIC Service, Devon County Council, Single Point of Access Team
1a Capital Court
Sowton Industrial Estate