We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- How we can help
- Can my child get support from the ROVIC Service?
- Request an assessment
- The assessment process
- Certificate of Vison Impairment (CVI) - explained
- A CVI has been issued - what happens next?
- CVI - benefits and concessions
- Deafblind policy guidance
- Other services and charities
- Lending libraries - audio, braille, large print and tactile books
- Contact us
Can my child get support from the ROVIC Service?
We can support children and young people (up to 18 years old) who have a:
- vision impairment
- dual sensory impairment (vision and hearing impairments)
- multisensory impairment (vision, hearing, additional sensory processing and or disabilities)
- deafblind impairment
- registration status of sight impaired or severely sight impaired
If you would like to talk about your child’s needs or discuss making a referral then please contact us.