We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
- As a parent or young person, do I have to consider mediation as part of the trial?
- How can a parent or young person request a health or social care recommendation?
- How can I get help with this?
- What does this mean for local areas?
- What does this mean for parents and young people?
- What is the National Trial?
- When can a parent or young person request recommendations about the health and social care elements of an EHC plan?
How can I get help with this?
- A guidance document on the national trial is published as part of a toolkit of support
- Contact Devon Information, Advice and Support for SEND (DIAS) who can guide you through the process
- The evaluation of the trial is led by IFF Research working with Belmana. For any questions or to get involved please get in touch with them at SENDtrial@IFFResearch.com, freephone: 0800 035 6051.