Procurement Manager - Business Services - Nick Richardson
CP2201-22 is a replacement contract for CP1247-15 Domestic White Goods
To continue to access the below organisation’s catalogue / framework for the provision of the above contract from the 1st April 2022 – 31st March 2026.
Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO)
The decision was taken to continue to use the ESPO white goods catalogue which will be supplied from the new framework for the following reasons:
• Low value and declining spend
• ESPO provide free delivery of goods.
• ESPO provide collection of faulty goods.
• All goods come with a full one-year warranty.
• The majority of items are rated Energy A+ or above.
• Suppliers on the framework have met both price and quality standards following a full OJEU tender.
• Using the catalogue / framework will enable monitoring and controlling of spend.
Alternative options were not considered given the spend value. The ESPO solution has been competed and was evaluated as providing best value for money.
There are no conflicts of interest in relation to the award of this contract.
A copy of this decision and any supporting documentation considered by the Officer taking this decision may also be made available or inspection by the public at the Council’s Offices or posted upon payment of any copying and postage charges. Any member of the public wishing to take up either of these options is asked to please ring 01392 382888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org